Facial Plastic Surgeon in Albany, NY
Also Serving Saratoga Springs, Schenectady and Troy
Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Bruce Barach understands that your outside appearance may not always reflect the way you feel about yourself inside and that can have real effects on your self-esteem and confidence. Increasingly, men and women are turning to facial rejuvenation procedures to restore confidence and self-assurance. When you feel good about yourself, it shows. We love to help people create a renewed and energized facial appearance.
When you choose Dr. Barach for your facial cosmetic surgery procedure, you’ll consult with him and his staff to create a personalized treatment plan designed to meet your specific needs. Before & after photos will help you understand just what is possible with today’s cosmetic surgery procedures. All along the way, Dr. Barach and our Cosmetic Surgery Coordinator will be there to answer any questions you may have. After all, your satisfaction is the measure of our success.
Facial Rejuvenation Procedures Offered
Facial rejuvenation encompasses a variety of procedures, including these popular options:
- Facelifts can smooth and reduce loose skin on your face and neck, tighten underlying tissues, and remove excess fat. The result is tighter skin on your face and neck, for a more youthful yet natural look overall. Find out more about the rejuvenating effects of facelift surgery here: What a Facelift Can Improve.
- Neck lift surgery is often performed in conjunction with facelift surgery, for comprehensive facial rejuvenation. Whether it is performed alone or as an adjunct procedure, however, neck lift surgery is an effective means of removing sagging skin that hangs off the underside of the chin or neck. The procedure can also be performed to improve the look of horizontal neck “bands” that can make the neck look segmented, for a smoother, more youthful neck contour.
- Eye lift surgery/blepharoplasty is designed to remove excess fat and wrinkled drooping skin from the upper eyelids. It also eliminates bags under your eyes while tightening lower eyelid skin.
- Brow lift surgery is an effective way to smooth severe forehead furrows that extend horizontally across the forehead. Deep-set forehead furrows can make individuals look years older than their actual age or like they are depressed or perpetually worried. Fortunately, undergoing brow lift surgery can improve these aesthetic concerns and elevate excessively low positioning of the brow region.
- Ear Reshaping/Otoplasty is designed to improve the shape or positioning of your ears. With cosmetic ear surgery, Dr. Barach can reduce the size of overly enlarged ears, improve unusually shaped ears or correct the position of ears that protrude too far from the head. Learn more about recovering from ear surgery here: Post-Ear Surgery.
- Fraxel Laser Resurfacing is a nonsurgical procedure designed to even out the texture, color and tone of the skin’s surface, revealing the healthier, younger-looking skin underneath. It can also improve scars, even those from severe acne or burns.
- Ultherapy™ is a nonsurgical, noninvasive treatment that uses ultrasound energy to tighten the skin in the treatment area. The result is firmer, smoother skin, for a more youthful appearance.
- Botox/Dysport is an injectable muscle relaxant. When injected, it temporarily suspends muscle activity in the treatment area, thereby smoothing out the overlying wrinkles.
- Injectable Fillers (Juvederm/Restylane) work by filling in wrinkles and fine lines, for a smoother, younger look.
Please contact our Albany cosmetic surgeon today to schedule your initial facial plastic surgery consultation. Dr. Barach serves patients in Albany, Schenectady, and Saratoga Springs, New York.